9/25/09

Sep 25 (Fri) - Paris

We flew from Barcelona to Paris arriving at our apartment mid-afternoon.

After settling in, we had lunch on the street and then dropped over to the grocery store to pick up essentials for our stay.

The weather in Barcelona had been hot (high 20s) and we had scurried around extensively over the days spent there so we had run through our supply of clean clothes. Travelling with nothing but a carry-on is great but it does mean that you need to do laundry more often. So, we did laundry and took it easy for the rest of the day to provide body, legs and feet some recovery time.

This evening we took a leisurely stroll onto Île de la Cité past Notre Dame and into the Latin Quarter where I took this series of 4 pix, panning from left to right from the same vantage point.






I did this to test a photo stiching program I recently downloaded. The result is the following composite panorama - a pretty spectacular result IMO !!!




-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments: